Sunday, September 22, 2013

CPAC St Louis after dinner

Twitter so limits me in the 140 characters that I decided to just make a short blog with all the info.  Please share this so everyone who is going or in the area can come (if they choose).

The meeting will be at Bandana's BBQ in Maryland Heights MO, on Dorsett St.  It is about a 6 mile drive from where CPAC is being held. 

The point of an after CPAC meet is for all of us who are interested to get to meet each other.  We can enjoy good food and good company.  It is also a chance for all of us to recharge our batteries.  CPAC may not give us the best opportunity to relax and just enjoy the company of other proud Americans. 

This is strictly an unofficial activity with no support given from any organization.  I will be there and I will be wearing my Mattis for President 2016 shirt.  I hope to see many of you great people from Twitter there (also at CPAC).

Directions are: 
You get back on Interstate 70 heading east. 
You then go south on Interstate 270.
Get off on Dorsett St, turn left, going under the freeway.
You will see Bandanas almost immediately on your right.
12222 Dorsett St. Maryland Heights MO