Tuesday, January 15, 2013

email to my Senators

Senator blank,

As the POTUS divides our nation more and more into two polar camps, I want to remind you of our great Constitution.  It is not our founding document, but it is the one that made us great!  When the Articles of Confederation were shown not to be effective, the Founding Fathers divided into two camps.  These camps took their argument to the American people and thus we got the US Constitution.  There is a mechanism in place to change our Constitution.  This change does not involve executive orders by Obama (which I believe is impeachable!) or the Congress putting limits on the Second Amendment.  It is the duty of every American to support and defend the Constitution, from me to you!  I will not falter in this and I ask that you do the same.  Freedom is never gained with half efforts and it must be held with the same determination. 

I just want to remind you of your oath of office (with all respect), because Americans take our Constitution very seriously!

Thank You,
John Doe